Operation manger Private1 month ago - Job Search - Hargeysa - 38 views
Contract Code: Eco-Som-113
White Sandecovillage center is seeking an experienced Operations Manager for theday-to-day operations of Ecovillage center located at 20 minutes outskirt ofHargeisa city.
This exciting role requires a hands-on approach to manage and oversee allaspects of the center and farm, including crop performance, packing, and enclosedgreenhouse operations.
You will ideally be a commercially astute team player who is patient andflexible, with the capacity to take responsibility and make decisions. Yourability to identify and solve tasks and perform farm maintenance requirementsis a must.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to manage daily issues andsupport the team.
You will be expected to:
· Perform long and short termproject management
· Manage, supervise and trainfarmers, pickers and packing staff
· Perform machineryoperation, repairs, maintenance
· Organise and supervise centerstaff and intern students
· Understand and work towardsproduction targets
· Manage operational budget,and strict organics procedures
· Source and oversee harvestsales, negotiate with whole-sale dealers
You will need:
· A minimum of 3 years’experience in farm and center operations
· Organic qualifications inagriculture
· Experience/qualificationsin leadership capacity
· A solid understanding ofmaintenance operations
· Good computer skills
· Good communication skills
- Ideally Multilingual, Somali, English, Arabic or Swahili
A salarypackage commensurate with experience and qualifications will be negotiated forthe right applicant. Living quarters with all mod cons will be provided as partof the package. For further information, please send CV to Mouhim, AdminDirector, White Sand Ecovillage, firstname.lastname@example.org