Sale and communications manager Private1 month ago - Job Search - Hargeysa - 52 views
EcovillageSales and Marketing Manager
Contract Code: Eco-Som-010
White Sandecovillage center is seeking an experienced sales and Marketing Manager for Ecovillageproduce harvest, with top quality marketing for the ecovillage center locatedat 20 minutes outskirt of Hargeisa city.
This exciting role requires competitive sales-person to oversee all aspects of marketinghealthy organic produce of the center to the local and international market,including community relations with superior customer satisfaction.
You will ideally be a commercially astute team player who is patient andflexible, with the capacity to take responsibility and make decisions. Yourability to identify and seek sales and secure better relations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to manage sales andmarketing and support the team.
You will be expected to:
· Perform long and short termsales and marketing plans
· Manage, seek and securesales for local and international markets
· Introduce and implementmarketing plans for organics produce
· Meet sales target andmaintained company good image
· Understand and work towardsbetter targets each quarter
· Manage marketing budget,and strict organics procedures
· Source and oversee harvestsales, negotiate with whole-sale dealers
· A minimum of 3 years’experience in sales and marketing
· Sale and marketingqualifications in whole sales
· Experience/qualificationsin leadership capacity
· A solid understanding of localand international trade rules
· Good computer skills
· Good communication skills
- Ideally Multilingual, Somali, English, Arabic or Swahili
A salarypackage commensurate with experience and qualifications will be negotiated forthe right applicant. Living quarters with all mod cons will be provided as partof the package. For further information, please send CV to Mouhim, AdminDirector, White Sand Ecovillage, email@example.com